What’s on your adventure list?
I thrive to live life to the fullest and enjoy every opportunity life presents. My passion is to travel and see the world. I want to explore from the outback of Australia, to the jungles of Africa, to the pyramids of Egypt, to the fjords of Norway, and to the culture of Japan. I want to serve my community by advocating at the local, state, and national levels for people with disabilities to achieve dignity and inclusion in all areas of life.
What do you love doing?
- Traveling around the world
- Working as a forensic psychologist
- Seeing Broadway productions
- Outdoor recreation
- Advocating for people with disabilities
- Spending time with family and friends
Favorite benefits of Model M
- Ability to travel across various terrains
- Very tight turning radius
- Comfortably sitting at desk using the seat slide
- Cool space-age appearance